Les modules M7, M9 et M10 ne sont pas recommandés pour de nouveaux designs car il y a un risque d'obsolescence. Pour vos nouveaux designs, merci de vous référer au module NOVA.
The SkyeModule M9, a tiny ETSI compliant embedded UHF RFID reader module
for OEMs, is a high performance, secure, power-efficient solution, embeddable
in a broad range of products.
Based on the same Advanced Universal Reader Architecture (AURA) used by all
SkyeTek RFID readers, the SkyeModule M9 offers customers investment protection
through a flexible, forward-compatible platform that will support future tag
protocols, security features, and customized enhancements.
SkyeTek's ReaderWare software, the brains behind all SkyeTek readers, eases
integration and provides customers with a significant cost-performance advantage.
In addition, with AURA and ReaderWare, SkyeModules deliver robust functionality,
unmatched in the industry, including Tagnostic support for a broad range of
tags and TagIQ to maximize performance for each individual tag type.
- Half the size of a typical business card.
- FCC and ETSI (302 208) compliant providing a global SKU for pre-scan certification
in major markets.
- Common Blade compact flash type II form factor compliant.
- Reads and writes to transponders based on EPC, and ISO 18000-6 air interface
protocols covering 862 to 955 MHz
- Upgradeable support for standardized encryption algorithms (DES, 3DES, and
AES), and secure hash functions (SHA and MD5).
- RF output power is software adjustable from 15mW to 500mW
- Power operating from 3.3V to 5.0V.
- Power management intelligence allows current to be set as low as 100 µA
(Sleep Mode) for use in battery operated devices.
- Three host-interface options USB, UART (TTL), and SPI, which are software
- Adjustable serial data rates from 4.8 to 115.2 kbps (or 4800 to 115200 bits
per second ?)
- Standard 50 Ohm antenna output to enable attachment of an external antenna
to extend read range / rate.